Help-It P2 Duckbill High Efficiency Respiratory Mask without Valve - Regular SizeRegular price $135.00
The Help-It® P2 Respirator is a single-use, disposable ‘duckbill’ style respirator. It provides respiratory protection for the wearer from the transfer of micro-organisms, body fluids, and particulate material. Intended to protect against mechanical and thermal generated particles.
The P2 Duckbill Respirator is certified to AS/NZS 1716:12 which is the preferred standard for New Zealand and Australia. This standard is the local equivalent to the American N95 standard.
- Surgical respirator
- Fiberglass and latex free
- Regular size
- Plastic coated metal nose wire
- Box of 50 respirators.
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- BSI Certified Product - BMP 692299
- AS 4381:2015 test method ISO 22609
- WAND: 180705-WAND-6QMV7B
Proudly made right here in New Zealand
- High level of particulate filtration (as per standard)
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood to 160mmHg
- Medical centres
- Industrial work sites such as construction and mining
- Food and catering industry
- Single use only. Discard the respirator after use.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refer to AS/NZS 1715:2009 for selection, use and maintenance.
Before using any respiratory products:
- It is a mandatory requirement to have a respiratory programme that complies with AS/NZS 1715 standards selection, use and maintenance of RPE (respiratory protection equipment).
- As per AS/NSZ 1715 standards, fit testing is to be carried out when the worker is first provided with a close-fitting respirator and at least annually, or whenever there is a change in the wearer’s facial characteristics or other features which may affect the facial seal (reference AS/NZS 1715:2009).
- The protection factor of your respirator cannot be relied upon unless your mask has been fit tested.
- When you’re wearing respiratory protective equipment (RPE) at work, you should be clean shaven to make sure it’s forming a seal and protecting you from breathing in harmful materials.