Forte 400S - SaeshinRegular price $0.00
- The brushless motor allows you to achieve high torques with reduced vibrations and noise.
- Designed to minimize weight and diameter, making it particularly well-suited to a small hand.
- Independent speed sensors have been used to improve the response to load changes and to maximize torque in the full speed range.
- The most important properties:
- Ergonomic and functional design of the power unit
- High durability
- Smooth speed regulation in the range of 0 to 50,000 rpm
- A powerful, efficient engine.
- Information about the engine load displayed on the diode line
- Low noise and vibration during operation; maximum performance
- TWIST-LOCK type lock
- Power unit controlled by a microprocessor, whose task is to control the device's operating parameters; program of self-diagnosis of the device with information about possible problems
- Automatic recognition of the type of connected micromotor
- Foot pedal, smooth speed control of the micromotor
- The "autopilot" function - after maintaining the speed for about 3s, you can release the foot control and the motor will work until you press it again