Alma Denture GaugeRegular price $0.00
Alma Denture Gauge
A unique and essential method to define and reproduce denture tooth position which accurately determines bite rim size and simplifies initial set-up, greatly improving processing technique.
- Define tooth position by pinpointing the tips of incisor teeth, relative to the papilla, by means of a vertical and horizontal measurement prescription.
- Transfer information as numerical reading between surgery and laboratory via the Alma Denture Gauge Sleeve template.
- Determine the shape and width of the arch by using the Alma Gauge Sleeve.
- Prescribe bite rim sizes.
- Prescribe the position of the teeth for try in.
- Allow the technician to customise each stage of the work to prescription.
- Allow easy checking of flasking procedure for accuracy.
- Make for easy evaluation of relines, rebases and copy dentures.
- Assist in duplication techniques where required.
- Allow old worn dentures to be improved and modified where required and not simply to be used as copying system.